13 January 2012

Feedback, Por Favor

Hello My Beautiful People, Good morning,

I am in need of your help. I am about to make some beautiful changes to the site, but wanted to get your feedback first. As some of you may know, I am now in the Sustainable Design program at the Fashion Institute of Technology. I am also connecting with beautiful artists, crafters, scholars, and visionaries across the Americas, exchanging ideas and really building this beautiful new world.

With that said, I am trying to more effectively show my work in art (participatory, mixed media, sartorial and the like), scholarship (incl. my ever so opinionated musings), and business (cuz we got to keep it relevant!).

Readers, are you interested in any of these things? None of these things? Wanna see more of my work that I have yet to photograph? Wanna know more about CSR and industry developments? Wanna explore more the connections between identity and consumption?

In an effort to be transparent, this is what's in my head, in my heart, and about to be on this site. If tudo bom, then stay tuned for a site that explores all of these in a more organized manner. If not, then let me know. We consume so much on a daily, so I want to make sure what I'm putting out in the planet- even if in the digital realm- will satiate your mind, your sartorial body, and your soul. Cuz, at the end of the day, my computer cord is still using energy.

Thank you so much for your views, looking forward to your feedback, and keep hope alive!
T*Cup :)

No comments:

Post a Comment