10 February 2012

Movimento*Reimaginado

Working on some amazing new pieces, new shows (May and June!), and new shoots!! I'll be posting here and there some new works, a fundraiser campaign to support, and some new eco fashion findings. But the totality of this focused and intense thrift couture residency will culminate, converge, and give birth on Earth*Mama Day, April 22, 2012.

If you want to be apart of the progress, email me! info@reciclagem-themovement.com

Thank you for clicking and being apart of the movement!

Peace, Love, and Thread,
T*


1 comment:

  1. Hi Tamara....I LOVE your website, and the whole concept! It is SO what I "am about", too....I posted your website link on my FB page (Rebecca Hart Benton). I am Clay Chiles' auntie, and I saw you on his friend list, and checked out your site. I would love to "sign up" for your newsletter or announcements from this site...if there is a way to do that. I want to keep up with what you are doing! Great Job...and keep up the good work. We need to "spread the word"...I live Chicago...and I have a lot of friends here and in Los Angeles...and around the world, also...let me know what I can do to help out! Thanks...Rebecca ddlovesparis@hotmail.com
    424 278 0221

    ReplyDelete