03 April 2012

Selling Samples in Brooklyn this Thursday 4/5!

So after the set of a fabulous female vocalist and before the amazing set of vocalist and event sensei, Kat Webb, I'll be featuring a few of my reciclaGEM looks, modeled by revolutionary NYC based Global Earthy Mamas. And throughout the whole night, I'll be selling samples of past collections at very gem-friendly artist-student prices ($10-75!!!).



Out with the old, on with the new, let's keep this energetic power going in support of a better present and a more vibrant future!!

So join me and the beautiful Soul Sistas featured at Kat Webb's Soul Sista event, taking place at Goodbye, Blue Monday: 1087 Broadway, Brooklyn (And yes, I did the hopstop work for you: Take the M train to Myrtle Ave. Exit near Broadway and Myrtle Ave. Go Southeast on Broadway towards Stuyvesant Ave and arrive at building #1087. And smile, because it will be glorious and only $5!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment