18 December 2013

We're Featured in Peppermint Magazine!!!

Boa Noite My Readers!!!

My apologies for being so MIA lately. Grad school has consumed my time like a giant veggie burger! But in the meantime, if you are connected with me via Facebook or Instagram, you'll know this already. But if you aren't, then let me announce...

WE'VE BEEN FEATURED IN PEPPERMINT MAGAZINE!!!





Check out this editorial I styled ReciclaGEM alongside ethical fashion brands Soham Dave, Retalhos Cariocas, Donna Dove, Yumnah Najah Designs, and Bad Temperance! Photographed by the wonderful Austin Phelps and modeled by the fabulous Tash!

Aside from my more commercial editorial work, I as an independent stylist dedicate myself to showcasing independent and conscious brands- and thankfully, had the HONOR of being featured in a beautiful, stylish, and ethical fashion publication!!!

You can purchase Issue 20 of Peppermint Magazine online or in news stands in Australia and New Zealand!!!

If you're a photographer, model or another fellow designer interested in collaborating on future shots- or if you're a publication interested in featuring my work, send me a message! :)

Peace and love! It's a Bright New Day!!!

-T*

No comments:

Post a Comment